Saturday, March 24, 2012

Deadline tomorrow and composing update

The deadline is tomorrow! At least for the male parts as I have most auditions for them.
Raina will have an extra week and Lisa, Cathy and Melinda an extra month. At least they will be cast around the time episode 2 will come out. So they can start recording for the next episode early.

So if you still want to audition for an evil guy, a protective brother or some minors that show up every now and then. Then now's still the chance. =D

----

At the moment I'm figuring out what kind of music I want and when it starts to play.
I think most pieces will be background tones with a melody every now and then. I
nstruments that will be used are the piano,  the violin,  perhaps the flute and a voice. It's simple, but still can be used for different kinds of moods.

I will try to compose some things today and tomorrow so I still have enough time to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment