Saturday, April 14, 2012

More time - episode 1 visual?

I have more time since I stepped out of my team at school. This is good news! and bad news.
If you don't know yet I'm using the Stranger for points for school. We have to score around 30 each half a year and I'm aiming to get around 15 points for this project. (for concepting, designs, music, communication) It was originally my backup so I could still score extra points when it didn't turn out well with 3d, but now it changed,  I have to work hard for the 30 points.
That being said, I have decided to turn the first episode into visual. I have no idea yet how it works, but I'll find out soon enough. First I need to practice drawing more though. I have ordered 4 drawing books, so I hope the visuals won't be disappointing for episode 1 XDD
Can't promise a visual version of episode 1yet though, I have no idea how much time will go in this. But I'm gonna try my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment