Thursday, June 7, 2012

Deadline in 3 weeks

Aye, I thought I would have more time. I thought I could work on projects till halfway July.
But I heard yesterday it has to be rated before june 28th. BEFORE...  which means the project has to be finished even before that x.x
Now, what's my project? Full body character designs for The stranger (The main characters, the extra's will be drawn in simpler styles) plus a visual episode 1. I still have to start as I'm choosing a different animation method now. (no animation at all, just drawings)

Two and half weeks left... Bummer, but it does mean I'll be updating more frequently with character designs.

Episode 2 is on it's way. Received Raina's lines and the other two voice actors will send them in soon.
Shouldn't have procrastinated with drawing ^^;;


No comments:

Post a Comment