Friday, July 20, 2012

Waiting for stuff to arrive

Waiting for a new mouse.. I ordered one but it took longer than expected. My previous one died in 1 month already... It should be here tomorrow I hope, but I just can't mix without a mouse x.x So I haven't mixed anything yet. Only the previously on which I made before. Makes me feel bad as some voice actors rushed to get their lines in.
Also I am waiting for an elicencer so I can finally use my new cubase for the music and i'm waiting on my new east west packs for the instruments. And you can guess, those are delayed =.= With one or two weeks.
Next to that I'm waiting for lines from Raina as her voice actress needed more time due to some things. Don't know when those will be in.
So the episode will probably be delayed with 1 -2 weeks!
When I have everything in I'll try to get it done as fast as I can =)

No comments:

Post a Comment