Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Episode 3 - composing! and news about next year!

Alright, I have most lines edited. Ready to mix the last scene, but that shouldn't take long!
There is one problem though, my sony vegas crashed when I crash somewhere at the beginning till halfway of the track o.o so I have to watch out or I lose some progress.

Only thing that is really left is composing. I need at least 2 / 3 songs, maybe even 4 and then it's ready.
I'm not the fastest in composing, now especially with school next to it that also demands my attention.
I hope to have it done this week, but sadly can't promise it =(

Next to that I also got accepted for an internship in Canada. This means I will be planning a lot in the upcoming months and  Iwill leave for at least 5 months (february till july)
This doesn't mean The Stranger is on hold.. I'll try to find some spare time and still work on my projects and composing. ^-^ But, this does mean the upload rate will be slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment