Tuesday, October 9, 2012

No motivation =(

I'm sorry guys that it takes so long with the projects.
I'm in the middle of my school project, but it drains my energy.
Whenever I am home I only think about my abroad internship which I do in february -> I still have so much to arrange (visa, student loan, insurances) and the teachers don't help much either =.= (they ignore my messages) so I'm kind of stressing already.

I dunno why this motivation problem persists, but I hope to be back in the game quickly. In two weeks I have fall break so I hope I feel much better then and can release episode 3! =)




5 comments:

  1. Owh no =(
    I wish you good luck, with that, hopefully your teacher will finally do the things they are paid for. That really sucks.

    If you need some time to relax, then have a cup of hot chocolate with me =D It's nice and bubbly (and also almost gone, but don't worry, I will keep some for you) ^^

    En hoe kom ik fjouwer keer yn dyn member lyst ? =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well I'll just arrange everything myself then... That's how it mostly goes at our school.

      I think I have time this friday ^^

      And I dunno why you are listed so many times XD

      Delete
    2. That, unfortunately, is hoe it goes at most schools, kind of sucks.

      Read this a bit too late as this friday is about to end in two minutes xD
      Anyway, any day but sunday is fine for me =D

      Delete
    3. And the owner doesn´t respond... that's even more annoying as that makes me nervous xD

      I have fallbreak next week, so we can hang out then ^-^

      Delete
    4. Understandable

      Alrighty, cool!

      Delete