Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scripts / story

thehurricanekid revised parts of chapter 3 and 4 and gave me some tips on writing. I was planning to write a lot on the story again within a week, but the problem is. I'm not in the mood. x.x On weekends it's my moment to write things down, but what I've thought of, doesn't look that good on paper.
Aaah, this frustrates me so much! My goal is to finish the story in december, so I can set up auditions in januari, but with this pace I won;t succeed ^^;;

Also started on writing the script for the first episode, but it's harder than expected (especially when you're not in the mood) xD Not sure how much to add in a script. Luckily I have a talk with a teacher who does storytelling on tuesday. So I can ask him some questions and hopefully he approves this story so I can score some points for school :D

Hopefully I can get some things done this week. If not writing, then finishing designs. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment