Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time to update! story and design plus the Lady recast,

Alright, so I finally got some inspiration and just wrote a lot on the story <3 I kinda know how the story goes but writing towards that moment is quite difficult. I hope I can keep up this pace so I can be halfway the story somewhere next week (yup I have a list I'm working with, with what I want to include in the story)

I'm also working on the designs, thanks to the movie into the wild I know how Ryan looks like. (You should totally watch that movie, it's really touching) I just finished his face and now have to scan it and continue with photoshop.
It's simple but it's helpful for photoshop.





















Also I got 4 lady auditions, yaay! No need to scout as I had wonderful auditions. It's really hard to choose already xD

No comments:

Post a Comment