Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Scripts, scripts and scripts + Devil may cry update

I don;t have that much time, but i'm doing my best to finish the scripts. At the moment I am at episode 5 o.o and I'm halfway the story. Lol, it will be a long project by the looks of it.
I just got into a new project group and have to go to school from 9 - 4 (home at 5) 
And I have to begin learning 3d so I need to put a lot of time in that. But i'll try to work on my project on evening / nights, just to have a little break from 3d. 

Devil may cry update.

Mission 8
voices: 66%  - one voice actor has a cold so it will be delayed
Mixed - just some footsteps and a door sound effect has to be added, but that will happen as soon as I get the last lines.

Mission 9
Voices: 66%  - 
Mixed: Nearly done. I do want to change the bat sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment