Saturday, January 28, 2012

Story finished

Oh yeah, finally finished the story. It was really hard to write the last few pages. I never know how to end it beautifully >.> It may be changed though during revising. I wasn't fully in the mood writing the last few pages. This is probably because I just wanted to have the story finished and transitioning from idea to idea was never my strongest point.

Now its time to work on the scripts. The story will be different. Lots will be added, but also many things will be deleted as they won't translate well into an audio project. We'll see how it goes and we'll see how far we'll get with this project.

The biggest thing I'm worrying about now is the time I need for composing. I do need the lines before I can start composing as it has to match the story.
I have at least already decided what music I want to do. It will be piano music with some instruments added like strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment