Monday, January 16, 2012

Story progress [4]

I know I said I would finish the story, but I have to write two different endings now as I can't decide which one will fit best. One is just too predictable and maybe unnecessary; the other is better but it depends on my writing. 
Thehurricanekid is revising the last written pages so I'm waiting on that before I continue. Why? Because I want to make sure the previous pages sound good. xD He will also help me decide which ending will be chosen eventually.

So yeah there will be a delay =( I don't have that much writing left (except for working on the ending) The casting thread will probably be posted in february. Hopefully earlier. I do have some days off at the end of January. 
No worries yet, not that much behind on schedule. 


No comments:

Post a Comment