Saturday, January 28, 2012

Story progress [5]

STORY NEARLY FINISHED! I'm writing the last (two) pages =D It's going quite slowly, mainly because I'm not fully in the mood to write. If I read the parts back that I just wrote it just sounds so dull for the moment.
I'm sure I have the story finished tomorrow. Hopefully can change some parts and then focus on the scripts.

I can already tell you there will be a lot of drama xD especially Raina likes to cry, panic and scream. (well okay, she doesn't like it xD) Hope I didn't make her too whiney o.O at least she is okay at the ending and admits her mistakes. =P

thehurricanekid is still busy revising chapter 5. So the full story should be completed in about two weeks. Yay!

The character bio;s will be up here soon. The reason is that I have too much info to put in the casting thread. They rather want the personality limited to two lines while I have half the page. So it's better to have a link to it for if they want more information. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment