Monday, December 19, 2011

Did start script writing after all, design and music

I opened celtx yesterday and have two pages filled already while not much happened XD Didn´t know writing scripts would take that much time and would turn out that long. When it´s Christmas break I´ll record everything I have and will edit it this way. Then I can finally send it to thehurricanekid.
At the moment I´ll also work on it at school as I have finished most of my tasks and still have to be at school from 9-4:30 x.x

Wish me luck! Hopefully I have a few episodes done at the end of the year and can start casting :D

You'll also see more designs appear soon. Cathy is next and then I'll draw the characters that have a minor part. Like the friends from Ryan who appear at the beginning and maybe half way the story. These will not be edited in photoshop, but this way the auditioners at least know how they look like.

With music production things don't go that fast. I play soundtracks whenever I can so I can listen to how they build up the songs. But they are all so different. Choosing the right instruments is hard too.
A program crashing on you doesn;t help as well.
I do have a melody in mind for the main theme. It will be a sad one. I'm trying to write lyrics for it and will eventually record my voice for that song.
I'm planning to have the melody of the main theme return at certain parts in the audio play.

I still need to take a look at other audio plays so I know how others handle the music and sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment