Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Scripts and sound effects

Finished the second script! Almost have chapter 1 scripted. The episodes will be around 10 minutes. The first two episodes won't be that exciting as it is an introduction. In episode 3 the real plot begins :P

I'm also looking for the right sound effects now. Been looking for camera sounds. I had to record my own as well and it doesn't sound that good, but that's okay. The camera sounds need to be subtle.

Also finished a sad song for the project. It's only 1 minute long so I have to extend it if needed. I'll make more music after i Have done a test recording, that will make things easier :P

2 comments:

  1. For SFX try the stuff on this list
    http://my.voiceacting.co.uk/site/2008/07/30/the-incredibly-useful-links-list

    ReplyDelete