Monday, December 5, 2011

Started composing

Yup, started composing while I SHOULD BE WRITING! I´m looking forward to Christmas break so I have two weeks to write the story, maybe even finish it and start on the scripts.Hopefully I have most character designs done then as well.
A teacher is reading the story so far, so I think I will have a talk with him soon and hopefully get some advice on it?.

Anyways! This is what I have made

Test song link -click here!-

A test song which has no connection to this project actually.
I have no experience in music and it´s a dream to create music like Hans Zimmer, steve Jablonsky, Two steps from hell. They are my inspiration and I hope I can make something like their music one day.

This is the start! I have more than this though (a violin that needs some work) and got rid of two horrible notes at the beginning xD

No comments:

Post a Comment