Sunday, December 11, 2011

An update

I don't really have the time to write scripts or the story at the moment. I am thinking about it most of the time, but am not in the mood to write it down for some reason.
I've decided to write the scripts at the same time I am doing a test recording, so I know what misses and can edit the script that way.
However, I have school from monday till friday and it's a long day. Mostly when I get home I am not in the mood to do some recording work or writing as I have been staring at the laptop for so long at school.
On weekends I have lines and songs to record and mostly am too busy with gaming xD

BUT Christmas break is in two weeks! So I hope to finish some scripts and write more on the story then. :D Or even finish it.

In the meantime I will be working on the character designs. I'll draw two characters today that have a fairly important role in the story. And I am trying to compose some songs as practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment