Sunday, December 25, 2011

Main theme song finished and script update

I have finished the main theme song. I've decided to keep it in a piano version as it will add sadness. I was planning to sing with it and add more instruments, but my singing will not really fit in the project, so I will just leave it instrumental. You will hear more songs in the project (I still have to make them) and they will have a small part of this song in it.

So yeah, hope you like it ^^ '

No one can see the real me - piano version finished
(edit: The quality sucks a little on 4shared and I realize the melody volume changes.)

Also I'm writing on the scripts. I havet he second script almost finished. I will also record all the lines at night and will add the sound effects to see how it sounds. Plus making songs for it when needed. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment