Friday, October 21, 2011

Finished character bios and story progress

Phew! Finished the character bios. I wrote down all the important things about them. From how they look, to personality, to history.
I have five important characters now. Raina, the main character, Ryan her brother, Deon the stranger, Lisa Raina's best friend and Cathy: Raina and Ryan's mother.

There will be more characters later.

I'll post all character bios here when the audio project is almost finished. Don't want to give away too much on some characters, some things will be revealed in the story. ^^
Yes I'm sorry, you have to wait long before I release info on the story ^^;; I can only show you designs now. In januari I hope to have everything finished and start casting!

Thehurricanekid has revised my story so far and it sounds way better now. We'll be brainstorming on some ideas later this week and hopefully I can write further soon. ^^

Now i'm quickly heading to bed. Pretty tired >.< And vacation is almost over. Noo!  Working on this project will go slower starting from monday

No comments:

Post a Comment