Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thought of a song! And progress of the devil may cry fandub

I stood in the shower and I thought of a melody that I can maybe use for the theme song from my original project. Also thought of some lyrics, but forgot the half already >.<. I do remember one part and that will also be the title of the song: can't see the real me.
The shower is really a good place to come up with stuff. xD

Also I have already received lines from two people for the devil may cry fandub. That's now mixed in. The deadline is till the 18th (I extended it because school drove me crazy for a moment and I didn't have time at all)
Mission 5 and 6 will be released at the same time as there were different voice actors in the missions. If all goes well and no one has to do redo's or send in the lines too late, then both missions will come out on thursday the 20th.
Glad we've made it this far already. =D And I'll  definetely won't stop. I really want to see mission 20 uploaded on my Youtube channel!
I've also decided (a long time ago actually) to include the last Vergil battle as that is the most important battle in the game and I thought it would make a nice ending. I've already had permission from CaT to use her gameplay video, so that's cool :D

No comments:

Post a Comment