Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Script writing

We haven't started script writing yet, but I do know now how to translate the story to an audio project.
So far I know people won't understand the story if we translate it to sound effects and voices. We need more than that, so I have decided to let Raina narrate her story, so people will understand it more.
Also at the end of the story it is clear that she has written this as a story (and her voice was just telling parts of the story she wrote)

The end lines will look something like this:

"I've written a lot, haven't I. It is enough to publish it as a book Might not be a bad idea actually. Hmm, I've already thought of a name for if that happens : The stranger."

Hope I didn't confuse you, I have it clear in my head but can't really write it down xD
I'll be back for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment