Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Starting

Hey guys!

So, this is my first post. It all starts now.
Let me explain what is going on.

I´m studying communication and multimedia design. We have to score 60 points a year which is quite hard to do. Now I've been thinking about starting my own project for a while.
I love writing stories and it would be awesome to make one come alive.
At the moment I'm busy with a horror story which is called: The stranger(now 10 pages) and that one will be turned into an audio project.
I've talked to my mentor about it and I can use this project for points as well.
Everything will start this friday. As I have vacation for a week and can work on it fulltime.

I already have help from an awesome script writer - thehurricanekid- who will help me bring this project come alive. So that's good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment