Friday, October 14, 2011

The to do list

Alright, here is my to do list so you know what I have to do before this project will be finished.
I don't have that much time too bad, but I'll work on it on weekends and vacation and if I can when I get home from school.

So what I have to do for this project is:

1. Finishing the story
2. Writing scrips
3. Character design / making a design for the project (like a cover from a book)
4. Recording everything from the script myself and add sfx so I know how it will sound.
5. Making music.
6. Casting voice actors.
7. Mixing everything
8. Maybe turning this project in a visual one by drawing pictures.

And that's it. It will take a while, but we'll get there! Hopefully it's done before my second school year ends.
If everything goes well, I can probably score at least 18 points for this. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment