Thursday, October 13, 2011

Story progress

I've finally decided on an ending for the story.

While it is a horror story it won´t have a disturbing ending. I always have the tendency to write a bad ending, that everyone will die, or at least a lot of characters xD Not saying no one will die though =P
I know I'm still being vague about it, but don't want to tell about it too much before it is finished.

Tomorrow I´ll share the story I have so far with thehurricanekid and he will help me change some parts and make it even better. Can't wait to finish it! I rarely finish stories and when I do it's always rushed.

As you have seen I've also added a character design from the main character on this blog. Next week in my vacation I'll start on another main character. Raina

4 comments:

  1. Hm, sounds interesting. Will you be setting up auditions for the project anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not soon as I still have to finish the story, write the scripts and make designs, music etc. I will be looking for voice actors last as I don't want to let the chosen cast wait so long. It will probably take around a half a year before I will be setting up auditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that makes sense, but still a bit of a shame as I thought I'll have a fun project to audition for soon :) Good luck with it and maybe I'll still be around VAA in that time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I´m sorry. Glad to hear you are interested though. Hope you are still around then!
    I'll be at least writing updates on here, so you can always see how far I am with the project. ^^

    ReplyDelete